I’ve been working at home for three weeks now and I must say that I’m learning to love it. Leaving my full-time job was a BIG risk; but one which I had to take. I was very unsure about working at home because I’m usually out except when I’ve got a book to read or a television series to finish. Now, I only go out when I have to go to the mall or the market, something which happens twice a week.
For those who want to take the BIG leap, or end their bum-hood, here is a great work-at-home opportunity:
Ebio Online Research Services
EBIO SERVICES LLC USA and EBIO ONLINE RESEARCH SERVICES Philippines are looking for:
Ebio Online Research Services provides Online Research Writing, Online Editing, Resume Creation, Virtual Assistance, and Web Site and Data Base Creation to foreign clients. The company is located in Seattle , Washington .
I. VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
· Provide administrative assistance to its clients
· Assist in any way with other web administrators
· Perform the following tasks:
a. Transcription (written and recorded), Proofreading and Editing, Invoice creation,
b. Online Chat Support, Online & off-line research, Receiving incoming calls, Voicemail Checking
c. Managing CRMs, PDF To Work Conversion and Vice Versa, PDF Splitting, Preparation of documents & spreadsheets, Data Entry, Email management,
d. Keeping diaries for ongoing activities, Appointment setting, Calendar Management,
e. Personal Tasks, Appointment setting & reminders, even on personal issues such as anniversaries & birthdays, Events planning,
II. Three (3) EDITORS
· Highly proficient in English grammar, punctuation and style
· Has the ability to produce detailed and accurate work
· Has excellent rewriting skills with particular attention to details
· Has strong sub-editing and proofreading skills
· Can layout written work using MS Word
· Committed to editorial excellence and accuracy of content
· Is proficient in using computer programs
· Has the ability to multi-task and is conscious of meeting deadlines
· Has good organizational skills
· Previous experience in a similar position would be a distinct advantage
· Willing to work full time or part time or on a per project basis.
· Willing to be assigned on a weekend and night shift schedule
· Salary is negotiable.
· Write a 250 word essay on this topic: Why I like to do editorial work?
III. Ten (10) WRITERS
· Exceptional research and technical/creative writing skills
· Applicants must be efficient and resourceful with Internet Research and must have their own way of getting online!
· Earn as much as P60, 000.00 per month working FULL TIME and P20, 000.00 working PART TIME!
· Sample essay must be formal on any field of study. Minimum words: 2000. Please cite all sources in-text and in bibliography.
E-mail your resume and sample essay to HRVirtual@gmail.com.
IV. OUTBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVES
· Make outbound calls, gather, and verify required information, answer questions, and assist prospective accountholders/customers with information pertaining to the company’s products and services.
· Provide information to the customer and place appropriate notes in system indicating exactly what action needs to be taken.
· Applicants are required to have at least one (1) year of experience of outbound sales experience in a call center.
· Must be able to effectively probe customers to obtain information needed to process customer request.
· Must have strong telemarketing, customer service, analytical and decision-making skills.
· Must have excellent English communication skills.
V. OUTBOUND SALES SUPERVISOR
• Provide world-class customer service through outbound calls by: responding to the clients’ issues and concerns; handling customer inquiries and complaints; and providing information on products and services
• Average to excellent English verbal communication skills including active listening
• Ability to handle stress and provide excellent customer service
• Must have good judgment and problem-solving skills
• Excellent phone handling
• Computer literate and must be proficient in keyboarding
• Willing to work on shifting schedules / graveyard shift
VI. HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
The Human Resources Manger guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company.
· Manages the following areas: recruiting and staffing; organizational and space planning; performance management and improvement systems; organization development; employment and compliance to regulatory concerns; employee orientation, development, and training; policy development and documentation; employee relations; company-wide committee facilitation; company employee and community communication; compensation and benefits administration; employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; charitable giving; and employee services and counselling.
· He will lead human resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
· He will coordinate the implementation of services, policies, and programs through human resources staff; reports to the CEO and serves on the executive management team; and assists and advises company managers about human resources issues.
· He should have a minimum experience of three 3 years in the business process outsourcing industry and preferably a graduate of Human Resources, Education, Industrial Relations, Psychology or Industrial Engineering
· Has a flexible schedule and is willing to work on weekend and graveyard shift schedule
· Salary is negotiable
This job is full time, home based, salary will depend on experience. Benefits such as vacation leave, sick leave, holiday pay, 13th month, & yearly increases are included.
Home Based Applicants should have:
Duration: Long term .
At least one (1) DSL Connection
One decent up-to-date PC
Must have a quiet place to work
Generator set is a plus but not required
Interested applicants may send your resume HRVirtual@gmail.com. Please include mobile phone numbers in your resume as interview invitations will primarily be sent via SMS and email.
You might also like to read