I’ve been working at home for three weeks now and I must say that I’m learning to love it. Leaving my full-time job was a BIG risk; but one which I had to take. I was very unsure about working at home because I’m usually out except when I’ve got a book to read or a television series to finish. Now, I only go out when I have to go to the mall or the market, something which happens twice a week.
For those who want to take the BIG leap, or end their bum-hood, here is a great work-at-home opportunity:
• Provide world-class customer service through outbound calls by: responding to the clients’ issues and concerns; handling customer inquiries and complaints; and providing information on products and services
• Average to excellent English verbal communication skills including active listening
• Ability to handle stress and provide excellent customer service
• Must have good judgment and problem-solving skills
• Excellent phone handling
• Computer literate and must be proficient in keyboarding
• Willing to work on shifting schedules / graveyard shift
Interested applicants may send your resume HRVirtual@gmail.com. Please include mobile phone numbers in your resume as interview invitations will primarily be sent via SMS and email.