Facebook is such a treasure trove of ideas for bloggers. Just tonight, I saw a post by Vince Golangco of When in Manila about Groovy Movie Wednesdays and they’d be screening The Curious Case of Benjamin Button next week. This made me think of my favorite Brad Pitt movies. Here they are.
- Meet Joe Black — Who can resist the mysterious Joe Black? This movie made me think what I’d do with the rest of my life if I find out that I am dying next week. I’d ditch work, write my online and offline will, and go to a beach.
- Legend of the Falls — A very long movie, but it’s the earliest Brad Pitt movie that I remember watching. I do remember Brad Pitt being much younger and having longer locks here. Must re-watch after I’m done with my assignments from the online university I am attending.
- Troy — Brad Pitt in skirts! And did you see his butt? Ooohhh la-la. Talk about buff. And I do love period films.
- Fight Club – The combination Brad Pitt and Edward Norton John with a dozen or so full-bodied men made this movie a favorite of my girl friends. The story and the fight scenes, however, made it a favorite among my guy friends and me.
- Oceans trilogy — I enjoyed this trilogy a lot because of the powerhouse cast and fast-paced story. This is something I like to watch when I don’t want to think. And oh! Julia Roberts impersonating herself was cool.
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button — If you want a film that makes you think, try this. What would you do if you’re getting younger instead of older? How would you live your life?
- Mr & Mrs Smith — As far as action films go, this one has it all. Good chemistry between gorgeous actors, thrilling sex, fast cars and lots of firepower. No thinking required on this one, which makes it perfect for group bonding sessions.
- Inglorious Basterds — If you are familiar with World War II, then you will definitely like this fictional take on how it ended.
Hopefully, I’d get a chance to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttona on January 19 with Vince and Hannah Villasis of FlairCandy at BlueWater Day Spa. If you want to watch it with them too, Like the When In Manila Facebook fan page and find out how you can get an invite into this exclusive event.