Since I started using my brother’s mobile phone about two weeks ago, I’ve been mis-sending text messages. Those instances reminded me so much of a forum I started in Ulayaw Ning.
This is part of the How Would You Reply series I am running out of ideas for a post, I am rounding up the top 7 answers to receiving the text message: “babe, i’ll see you in an hour.” This assumes that you have no scheduled date with your boyfriend or girlfriend. So, without further ado, here are the top 7 replies:
1. “ok. saan? babe pala ha! hindi ako si babe mo lintek ka! ;-”
MY TRANSLATION: Ok. I am not your babe! You’re dead!
Google’s Translation: ok. Where? shovel babe ha! I had you babe lintek you! ;-
2. Edit the text message and add “SURE BABE” at the end then send it back to the sender.
My comment: I sense a big fight coming
3. “Hi mahal… sure ka this message for me?”
MY TRANSLATION: Hi love, are you sure this message is for me?
Google Translate: Hi mahal… sure ka this message for me?
4. One Hour?? Sunduin mo n lang ako.. san ba???
MY TRANSLATION: One Hour? Pick me up… where to?
Google Translate: One Hour? You just call me n .. san Do?
5. I’ll be there in half an hour…
My commet: Ohh no!
6. wrong send ka na naman.. nalilito ka na naman eh. ayusin mo phonebook mo ha? love you.
My Translation: Wrong send again. You’re confused again. Organize your phone book. Love you
Google Translate: You send wrong again .. eh you’re confused again. fix your phonebook you okay? love you.
7. hu u? asl pls.
Translation: WHO YOU? ASL PLS.
My comment: This really made me laugh.