Next to Baguio, many Metro Manila residents prefer to spend the hot, summer days in Tagaytay. Fortunately, there are a lot of hotels to accommodate the thousands of people who go there everyday. The best, however, is One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites. Why? Let me enumerate the reasons:
- Unlike many hotels, One Tagaytay room has a DVD player so you can bring your favorite DVDs and watch them with your special someone or family. The best thing is you can watch it on LCD T. Talk about luxury!
- You get free newspaper in the morning! What me and my mom usually do is get the sections we want and read together, passing any new info we learn back and forth. That’s considered bonding time for us.
- Rooms on the 2nd to the 6th floors have pivate balconies that offer a mesmerizing view of Tagaytay. It’s a a good place as any to make that proposal to your girlfriend Or, just share stories with your friends.
- While you wait to be checked in to your room, you can avail of the free welcome drink. I always say that friends who share drinks stay together!
- If you don’t feel like exploring the rest of Tagaytay, you can take a refreshing dip at the hotel’s gorgeous pool. My daughter particularly likes this part because she just loves swimming.
- And the free breakfast sets the perfect bonding mood for you and your family and friends!