Don’t you just hate it when the real world makes it difficult for you to do things that you love? Like a 10-hour marathon of Sanctuary Season 2 episodes or a Fringe discussion with your Plurk buddies? Fortunately for this freelance virtual admin assistant, I can choose when and where to work. This allows me to catch up with all my favorite TV Shows.
But this 2010 fall TV schedule is very challenging. And I’m not kidding about it. Offhand, I can tell you 6 shows whose episodes I am currently downloading. That’s not including all the shows that I really want to watch and follow like the CSIs. To keep my TV watching priorities straight, I am rounding up MY TOP 10 FALL TV SHOWS.
- Fringe — Okay, this get’s priority over anything else! I like the understated presence of Olivia Dunham (Anna Torv) and her consistent drab wardrobe choices. No costume jewelry for our Libby. For this season, you’re going to see two Dunhams, a redhead and a blond. Now, I am wondering what she’d look like if she was a brunette.
- Criminal Minds — The BAU team is back sans the their communication liaison Jennifer Jareau (AJ Cook) who got cut from the cast. For this season, I think I that we can expect the little girl Ellie (I don’t know if I spelled her name correctly) to play a significant role.
- Hawaii Five-O — This is a remake and it stars former Moonlight vampire Alex O’Loughlin. He is joined by Scott Caan, Grace Park and Daniel Day Kim (Is he named after Daniel Day Lewis?). Beautiful people, bautiful cinematography, witty script, and lots of action makes it one hell of a TV show.
- Sanctuary — Dr. Helen Magnus and Dr. Zimmerman are rounding up the abnormals. I still miss Ashley who got lost in teleportation in Season 2… Anyway, more of Kate Freelander this time. By the way, the show just started a week ago.
- Glee — There’s a new boy in school and he’s hitting it off with Quinn. Filipinos are excited to see their international diva, Charice Pempengco in the first episode, belting it off with Rachel. But dear Sunshine Corazon would only be around for a few episodes since she joined Vocal Adrenaline, Glee’s toughest competitor.
- NCIS — This one I really want to watch but haven’t found the time yet. So excited to see Tony and Matt Harmon in action again. I am now downloading the first episode.
- Bones — Oh, poor Dr. Brennan (Emily Deschanel). Seeley has a new girlfriend and she’s hot and very talented. I am expecting many awkward moments. But Bones’ got bangs and looks really good here. Oh, and Angela’s pregnant! We’re going to have a baby!
- Supernatural — The Winchester boys are back and ready to kick serious demon ass! And their grandfather is back from the dead, too. This season, we’re going to see a lot of angels because it’s all about the civil war in heaven. Is God in exile or has he run away? And before I forget… Sam’s displaying more of his hot bod and driving a new car.
- The Mentalist –– My favorite psychic is back in his three-piece suits and blazers. And you know what, I had this realization just now. Simon Baker and Will of Glee have something in common: they wear blazers. Simon Baker wins hands down in the hotness department.
- House— I almost forgot this one! The surly but lovable Gregory House is back with more ugly truths that I really need.
So, what are you watching this fall? Are you watching any of the shows above? I would love to know what you’re watching. Just leave a comment and I will answer.